Monday Introductions...


Hello, everyone! My name is Jacqueline Burnett, but you can call me Jackie. I am a senior at Towson Univeristy, working on a major in Mass Communications (PR & Advertising). I really enjoyed art throughout high school and I figured an art class in college will be even more fun! 

I am an avid Game of Thrones fan, a lover of rose gold, and I have an addiction to spicy food (you're looking at the winner of Buffalo Wild Wings' Blazin Challenge). At home, I have the most loving English Cream Golden Retriever, Finnley. He is the absolute best boy. 

Another important part about me is my love for travel. Last winter mini-mester, I studied abroad in London. We took a trip to Paris on our free day and had an absolute blast! The next location on my list is Italy!

I'm super excited to see everyone's project and I look forward to getting started!

Comments